The FSSC 22000 Certification includes step by step implementation of the food safety system within the food organizations. The overall procedure of to becoming Food Safety System Certification – FSSC 22000 certified can be daunting. FSSC 22000 standards for food safety management system and certification is the buzzword for any organization to establish system oriented work culture. Nowadays, some ISO consultants are available to assist in the ISO and other safety standards procedure. These specialists are experts in providing FSSC 22000 Consultancy and ISO training.
Consultant Role in FSSC 22000 Consultancy for Food Safety System Certification
FSSC 22000 Consultancy helps out you to know as well as to manage new & existing standards in effective manner. They help you to utilize your FSSC 22000 audit software programs to FSSC 22000 document and execute your new program. Some FSSC 22000 Consulting firms also provide FSSC 22000 awareness training; documentation training, internal auditor training and lead auditor training.
FSSC 22000 Consultancy helps not only for gaining new one FSSC 22000 Certification but also helps the organization which has been already FSSC 22000 certified for many years by keeping it abreast the new issues as well as standards. They helps your business to attain reduces risk of food safety in organization and most performance and reimbursement from your quality control standards.
What are the Processing Steps of FSSC 22000 Consultancy for Certification?
- Micro level survey of the existing system and submit gap analysis report.
- Review findings for infrastructure changes to meet FSSC 22000 Requirements.
- Conduct awareness program.
- Form a steering committee and task force for documentation.
- Identify hazards and carry out hazard analysis and prepare haccp plan and identify critical control points.
- Define policy and establish objectives.
- Prepare the FSSC 22000 documentation for quick FSSC certification.
- Implementation & train all personnel in the use of procedures & templates.
- Give training to employee related to Food safety hazards identification evaluation and control.
- Train internal auditors for internal auditing of FSSC 22000.
- Assess the system through first internal audit.
- Take corrective actions for non-conformities.
- Carry out management review meeting.
- Apply for certification.
- Final audit by certifying body.
- Take corrective actions on the non conformities to the satisfaction of the certifying body.
- Get certified for FSSC 22000.